We would like to extend our thanks to you for your continued support and understanding over the last few months. We hope that you and your family are all safe and well through these unprecedented times.
As our property begins to reopen, we would like to introduce you to some safety measures to protect both our guests and employees.
· All our team members have had COVID-19 related health and safety training.
· Our housekeeping team have significantly increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas, and we will focus highly on high-touch areas. We will have hand sanitising stations throughout our property including in our Bar / Restaurant, reception, lifts, and lobby areas.
· Our bedrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every stay, guests will be given the option if they wish to have their bedroom serviced or not. We would always highly advise to stick to social distance measures during your stay.
· Contactless payments are advised throughout all areas of the hotel
· Both cleaning equipment and perspective screens have been purchased where necessary
Our WV Bar will be serving food from 12pm – 9pm daily, please be advised that this will be a limited menu so that the menu can be produced in a safe manner.
There will be room service available to all hotel residents.
The Terrace Restaurant will be serving a full cooked breakfast between 7am – 10.30am. Please note that there will be no breakfast buffet.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to for the safety of you and your loved ones.
We always aim for a warm welcome to all guests, however due to government guidelines we will have reduced contact on check in adhering to social distancing guidelines. Thank you for being so understanding in this situation, we are always here to help you.
We really cannot wait to welcome you all back very soon to The Westville Hotel soon.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact some of our team on email@example.com
The Westville Hotel Team